The easy-to-use tools and helpful resources your family needs.
How can Kinto help you and your family?
Communicate with Family
- Add family and friends to your "Care Team."
- Exchange direct messages with friends and family about loved one's care.
- Assign To-Dos to people in your Care Team.
Organize Medical and Legal Information
- Add your loved one's medications.
- Track dosage and other relevant medication information.
- Store all your legal documents in one place.
Keep Track of Your Loved One's Health
Complete a check-in each day to update your Care Team on the status of your loved one.
- Compile a history of your loved one's mood, mind, daily living, and body.
- Share this information directly with your family and friends all at once.
Find Support and Resources
Find information about the most common caregiving challenges in our Articles section.
- Connect with other caregivers through the Kinto Community.
- Participate in conversations relevant to family caregiving.
- Find and provide support for other family caregivers.